Terms and Conditions
SEOCOM.es (hereinafter, SEOCOM), is a site owned by Interactive Agency EA Barcelona SL, a company based in Spain, which manages it and acts as its owner.
By using the Site, which includes viewing, downloading information or accessing the Site, visitors agree to accept and comply with the conditions of use reflected in this document. In case of not accepting or not fulfilling them, please do not visit or consult any of the information provided by the Site.
Purpose of the web
SEOCOM aims to provide relevant information about Online Marketing through its blog, as well as publicizing the different services offered by the company and which can be consulted from different sections of the website using various information elements created to such effect on the Site.
The Elements of Information are protected by the applicable legislation of Spain.
The User will not be able to:
- Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the website and / or its content for illegal purposes or effects
- Yield to third companies the access codes to the site that SEOCOM may have offered, except with the express consent of the owner of the domain
Access or attempt to access restricted areas of the website, without meeting the conditions required for such access
- Introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems capable of causing damage to the physical or logical systems of SEOCOM, its suppliers or third parties.
- Try to access, use and/or manipulate data of the domain owner, third party suppliers and other users.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain the content that SEOCOM offers by using methods or procedures other than those that have been made available for this purpose.
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property and other data identifying the rights holder’s website or third parties included in the content, as well as technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the content.
- The user undertakes not to carry out fraudulent transactions. Be warned that any evidence of fraud will be brought to the attention of the authorities.
- The User may use, copy, print, reproduce parts of the Information Elements without prior consent of SEOCOM, both the Site and the Elements of Information, provided that it does not violate the Conditions of Use described here.
Use of Third-Party Resources
The Site may contain third-party elements such as images, web addresses, brand names, advertisements, logos and other materials, all used within the Site for informational purposes and which in no case link SEOCOM with these third parties.
In the event that said elements have copyright, trademark registration or any reservation of property, SEOCOM does not claim ownership of said elements from third parties at all. In addition, SEOCOM is not responsible for the inappropriate use that third parties might make.
The owner of SEOCOM is not responsible for any other data, websites or files that may be accessed through links available among its contents, given that these pages or files subject to link are the responsibility of their respective owners . SEOCOM does not endorse, nor is responsible or assume as its own the products, services, content, information, data, files nor any kind of material existing in such web pages or files, nor is responsible for the quality, reliability and usefulness of the information, contents, data and services existing in the linked sites other than this page. SEOCOM would immediately withdraw the links to a third party as soon as a competent body declared the illegality of the data or the existence of an injury had been declared and the SEOCOM holder was expressly notified with the corresponding resolution.
Delimitation of responsibility
The use of SEOCOM and the information it displays are entirely at the risk and expense of the User.
The owner of SEOCOM is not at all responsible for the fact that the service offered is free of errors, of interruptions of the service, nor is he responsible for the interpretations that the User or third parties make of the information shown in SEOCOM.
Under no circumstances will the owner of SEOCOM be liable to the User or third parties for damages, direct or indirect, that are the result of using the information shown on this site.
SEOCOM shows the Information Elements as calculated, without guaranteeing their accuracy or reliability in an absolute way. The maximum joint delimitation of responsibility is limited for those Users who have a payment account to the amount paid to access SEOCOM.
Legislation and applicable jurisdiction:
For any legal dispute, the Spanish legislation will apply, being competent for the resolution of all conflicts arising from or related to the use of this website, the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.
At any time you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by writing a request with the reference “Protection and Rights Protection Act” directed to AGENCIA INTERACTIVA EABarcelona, S.L., Carrer Sancho de Avila 52, 4º 2ª, 08018 Barcelona or to the email address below: email@example.com
If SEOCOM does not receive instructions from the user within a month, we will understand that they are consenting to the use of their data for the purpose of registration and information related to the service that is being provided to them.