Banco Mediolanum trusted SEOCOM to work on its new corporate website, making the most of Google Analytics, as it previoulsy had a basic tracking implementation which prevented the company from gathering and analyze insightful data.
Using the tool in a much more advanced way supposed having a notable increase in the available data, which eventually led to a better decision-making.
- Using Google Tag Manager to deploy Google Analytics.
- Current GA property audit.
- Defining a separate measurement strategy based on customer needs for both the web and the private area.
- Markup Implementation and deployment on both the public & private areas.
- Configuring Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager tools for both environments.
- Creating custom dashboards for different departments based on their data needs.
- We managed to finalize the deployment and configuration process for the launch day of the new website.
- We provided another business approach with the development of a proper measurement strategy.
- Using advanced settings in Google Analytics custom dashboards helped the customer to improve its decision making process.