Digital marketing and SEO blog
OFERTA LABORAL: CMO – Chief Marketing Officer
¿Qué me voy a encontrar en este artículo?
Who are we?
We are a dynamic, flexible and challenging digital marketing agency where you will enjoy and learn every day, not only on a technical and project level, but also on a personal and professional level. We are committed to initiative, passion, creativity and the desire to be better every day in a fun, collaborative and close working environment.
Passion: We are not machines, we are people and, although we use technology to improve our processes, passion is our daily fuel that allows us to get excited about our work, leading us to achieve the best results.
Improvement: It is our engine of innovation. Being better every day allows us to achieve more distant goals.
Commitment: To all the challenges we take on. Passion and commitment make us go far.
Cohesion, Happy Family: This is our bonding value. We do not work independently, but together. Our goal is to grow as a company and as people, and what better way to do it than with a team of friends who work, train, support each other and, best of all, have fun together doing what we love most.
Honesty: This is a fundamental value in the team, both internally and with customers and suppliers. Without honesty when doing “things”, there is no point in putting the passion that “things” require.
Position details: CMO – Chief
Design and implement the company’s marketing strategy and plan, achieving the company’s growth objectives, as well as a better positioning of the brand, identifying opportunities for improvement and competitive advantages according to the market.
- Define and implement the agency’s marketing strategy and respective action plans.
- Knowing the market and keeping up to date with new trends.
- Define KPIs necessary to monitor impact.
- Manage a team and promote its development.
- Identify and manage distribution channels.
What are we looking for?
- Passion and energy.
- Enthusiasm and curiosity for the sector and new trends.
- Planning and organisation.
- Assertive communication
- Creativity and innovation.
- Influence and impact.
- Results orientation and business knowledge
- Strategic vision and analytical skills.
- Fast and assertive problem solving.
- Management and control of social media.
- Ability to present and argue proposals.
- Interest in working in collaborative spaces.
- Training related to digital marketing or administration.
- General knowledge and experience in SEO, Google Ads, Facebook Ads and other digital marketing tools.
- User level knowledge of google analytics, for data extraction and analysis….
- Ideal experience and training in marketing automation (Active campaign, Hubspot, among others).
- Minimum 3 years experience in similar position, in agency or final client, defining or implementing marketing plans.
- Advanced Spanish and English. Other language desirable.
- Residence in Barcelona and surroundings.
What do we offer?
- Pleasant, dynamic, collaborative and enthusiastic working environment.
- Fun and passion for work.
- A team with values
- Hybrid working model, we like to see each other from time to time.
- Flexible working hours.
- Google Premier Partners
- Salary to be agreed according to profile.
Are you interested in becoming CMO – Chief Marketing Officer at SEOCOM Agency?
Then leave us your details here and we will contact you.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.